Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MY VISION

I created this blog because I felt as if there were not enough blogs that were dedicated to the African culture when it comes to fashion. 

My world revolves around fashion and I try to keep up with the hottest trends while making my own statement in the fashion world. There are a lot of African designers and African inspired styles that are under exposed. I hope to bring to light a lot of the hottest African fashion and trends out and how they can be incorporated all over the world. This blog is not only dedicated to African Fashion but fashion in general. In other words, it's a walk in my life and how I view everything from my perspective.

My opinions, my words, my thoughts......


I hope you enjoy the journey and feel free to contact me if you have any great suggestions or ideas you want to see on my blog.

obiseluj1@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Hello ,
    lovely blog its really good that more african women are taking step to show the world what african fashion is all about . My favorite sites are fashion africa , ciaafrique, and bella naija . Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I'll look at those blogs too because Im looking for more interesting ones to follow!!

    ReplyDelete