Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gimme Gimme Gimme More !!

Skip Spring. Skip Summer. Let's just go to fall and winter shall we. Yes the weather may not be all that great, but it's the best time to flaunt your creativity and style!!! Long high knee boots, colored trenches and pea coats alongside with a variety of scarves and glasses. But let's go back to the boots. BOOTS are everything when it comes to the fall and winter seasons. They can make or break your outfit, make your outfit look dressy or just plain regular !! So far, I've invested in a lot of cute boots so far and I will only continue to do so. My fashion sense has no limit. I was recently on Bakers website ( a great shoe store) and came along some boots I absolutely must have before these seasons are over. These boots are trendy, unique and add a different flare to style. Just looking at them, I started picturing the outfits and compliments I would get as soon as I would rock them. So check them out! Bakers is a great show store, affordable and all the shoes range in between the price of $50- $100.



















Stay tuned next post ---> The Ugg-ly phenomenon !! ( Critique of ugg boots ) -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment