Sunday, January 1, 2012

'Tis the Season to be Thrifty !

Ok. So I don't know if the title is still appropriate but I like the way it sounds so I'm keeping it. Anyways, I went thrifting about two weeks with my mom in McKinney and Plano, Texas and came across some fantastic finds. Every time I go thrifting I'm always grabbing blazers so I decided to switch it up this time. I was really looking for big grandpa sweaters alongside with nice silky ( i use this term loosely) button up shirts that would look good with high waisted jeans. I came across all these and more. From sweaters to skirts to blazers and blouses my shopping cart was full. All the while as I'm piling more and more finds into the cart, my mom is looking at me crazy and I'm reassuring her that I need all these and more. As we make our way to the register I'm silently praying to God that my purchases don't go over $100 lol.

Long story short, all my items came out to be around $65 with some items half off and nothing in my basket costing more than $5. Till date, I think this is my best thrift purchase haul to date and hopefully with more experience I'll be able to pick out more signature pieces that will make my wardrobe pop.

Take a look at the items i thrifted below!


















my favorite blouse from this haul !









This blazer is from the Armani Collection <3...it's even written in Italian so you know it's authentic !






No comments:

Post a Comment