Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fall x The Leather Edition

It's the day before Labor day and all I can think about are all the leather pieces I've been building and adding to my wardrobe and the different ways I'm going to style them this fall. Now don't get me wrong, I wear leather all year round, but there's just something about wearing leather in the fall that makes it just so....so official lol. Anyways, living in Houston I probably will not be able to wear and spruce up all my leather pieces the way I want to but I will definitely try even if it kills me. Here are a few ideas on what to do with those key leather pieces you may be eyeing this year. Remember you can still get that expensive leather look with faux/imitation leather. Who says fashion has to break your bank account? How are you wearing leather this year?





Fall x The Leather Edition


H M jacket
$46 - hm.com


Leather vest
$31 - shelikes.com




H M vegan purse
$31 - hm.com


Gold bracelets bangle
windsorstore.com


Gold bracelets bangle
heatherbelleco.com


Asos hat
$19 - asos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment