Monday, November 4, 2013

#Worst Behavior X Pre-Birthday Festivities






I'm not even gonna talk about how I've been lacking with my posts, but  promise I'll do better. When you're in law school  you just never know when you're gonna have time for anything.

Anyway, this weekend was GREAT ! I started my Saturday off with taking the MPRE in the morning, then after that running all over Houston getting things ready for that night. This birthday I wanted to do something different. I wanted this to actually go as planned & guess what-- it did ! I kicked off my night with a mini kick-back at my friends house and then hitting up Bowlmor lanes in Katy, TX. Everything was awesome ! From the people, to the music, to the food ! To me singing Kendrick Lamar at 3 am outside to nobody -_-. I couldn't have been more happier. It was important to me that everyone had fun, rocked out, and enjoyed themselves. Safe to say I can pat myself on the back for that. Check out some pictures from the jump.


Outfit Details :

My theme for the night was all black.  I wanted to remain sexy and chic but still look great !

1. Crop top- Forever 21
2.Mesh Tshirt- Florever 21
3. Necklace- Forever 21
4. Leather shorts- Forever 21
5. Leather thigh high boots- Charlotte Russe

Safe to say Forever 21 served me good when it came to my ensemble !




Desiree had to ruin the picture with her feet :/ 













No comments:

Post a Comment